Returns & Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
If you'd like to return your NapNap mat, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with your order number and the reason for return or for exchange.
Returned or exchanged products must be in re-salable condition.
Please note: Before you post you must get proof of shipping and appropriate insurance cover from the Royal Mail or the company you are sending it with. If it gets lost in the post you will have to claim the value of the product back from your shipping company as we cannot refund for a product we have not received. We'd recommend sending it with tracking.
Once we have the product and it is confirmed as re-saleable then we will refund you or send out a replacement product.
We reserve our right to charge for the cost of shipping an exchange product on a case by case basis.
Warranty and guarantee
All NapNap products come with a standard one-year guarantee from faults.
In the event that you have a faulty product simply email us at email@example.com with details of the product, photos of the fault etc and we will do our best to help you and replace the item.
- Items are refundable if returned within a 15 day period from the date of delivery as confirmed by tracking information.
- Once orders are placed, they cannot be cancelled, and must be returned in accordance with this policy.
- Returned items must be in ‘good as new’ and resalable condition, with no visible damage and must include:
- NapNap Packaging Box
- Carry Pouch
- NapNap mat
- Cotton Cover
- Charging cable
- User Manual
All parts and materials should be without any stains or wear and tear. If the returned products pass inspection in accordance with the above policy, customers will receive a full refund for the returned item(s) to the original payment method used for purchase.
- Please note that NapNap UK Ltd has sole discretion to determine whether the return requirements have been complied with.
- We recommend you send your return back through a delivery method that has a tracking service. NapNap UK Ltd is not responsible for returns that are sent but never received and customers will not receive refunds for lost returns.
- If you would like a different colour or item, you may request an exchange within a 15 day period from the date of delivery of your original order, as confirmed by tracking information. (Depending on the price difference, you may be invoiced a new balance or refunded for a portion of the original order.)
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
If you wish to return or exchange according to the terms of the above policies, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for the return.
Please note that all costs associated with returning or exchanging an item, including shipping costs and taxes (if any), are the responsibility of the customer unless the item is faulty.
Napnap UK Ltd will not be responsible for any returns that are lost in transit. Customers will not receive refunds for such lost returns.
Once your item is received and inspected in accordance with our policies (above) your claim will be processed and a refund or replacement will be issued within 15 business days.
Return address -
NapNap UK Ltd, Kingsbury Hill House, 34 Kingsbury Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1JA, UK.
Important Note: At the time of taking the delivery of your order, please ensure that the product received is undamaged, is properly packed and acknowledge the same to the delivery person.
In case the box looks damaged or tampered with, please do not take the delivery of the product.
Email our sales support immediately at email@example.com.